Suavington.com uses “cookies” that help us enhance the overall quality of our website.
What Are Cookies?
With that said, you should know that a cookie is a small data file that is placed on your browser, computer, or device that contains information relating to your visit to a website.
A cookie essentially helps the website recall information about you for your current visiting session or for subsequent visits. Session cookies are stored in your browser and remember information during your current browser session, until you close the browser.
Persistent cookies are stored on your computer or device and remember information for later browser sessions, until you delete the cookies or they expire.
Why Are Cookies Used?
Cookies are used in various ways to enhance a website. For example, cookies are used for user authentication, remembering user settings, and for purposes relating to website analytics, performance, and security.
First-Party and Third-Party Cookies
In general, cookies may be delivered directly by websites (first-party cookies) or indirectly by third-party websites (third-party cookies). Third-party cookies can be delivered to visitors of a website via third-party content, applications, or ads running on the website.
Suavington.com may use session and persistent cookies. In addition, we may use first-party and third-cookies on our website.
Therefore, when you visit our website, both first-party and third-party cookies may be set.
- WordPress. The content management system and foundation of this website.
- CloudFlare. We use this as our content delivery network and for website security. It provides both security and performance statistics.
- W3 Total Cache. We use this to enhance our website’s performance.
- Google Analytics. We use this service to analyze website traffic on our website.
- Wordfence. This system helps secure WordPress websites.
The aforementioned solutions are important for the operation, performance, security, and overall enhancement of our website.
Updates to this Page